Event sponsors for the Pine County Parade make it possible for the Chamber to hire a variety of performance groups to enhance the Pine County Parade experience. In previous year’s our sponsors have allowed us to have the T-6 Flight Team flyover, St. Paul Bouncing Team, Zuhrah Shrine Cobra Corp, the Timberwolves mascot and many other exciting groups. We are grateful to each and every sponsor for supporting this annual community event.
Registration for Pine County Parade opens annually on May 1st and remains open until July 20th or until the parade fills to the 100 unit maximum participation. Registration is complete once payment of the registration fee has been received. The online registration portal will default to payment by paypal/credit card or you can select to mail in a payment by check.
Note: The online system will send you an automated email to confirm you have completed the application process. If you do not receive, please call the office 320.322.4040 to confirm your application.
Registration Fee Information:
- Business Entries are $55
- Non Profit Organizations are $30
- All current members of the Pine City Chamber receive a $30 discount on their registration fee.
- No throwing of candy or other items from a vehicle or float as it is traveling down the street. Groups wishing to distribute any items must provide walkers at curbside.
- No waterguns or water balloons are permitted as part of the unit.
- All vehicles participating in the parade must be insured and groups should provide a Liability Insurance waiver if requested.
- All animal units must provide their own clean-up crew or will not be allowed to participate.
- No alcohol consumption while in the line-up area or while riding/driving in the parade.