The East Central Innovation Team is a subcommittee of the Region 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative (AMHI). The AMHI Board is made up of County Health and Human Services/ Family Services Supervisor/Directors from the Five Counties- Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine. The Innovation team is made up of community-based organizations throughout the five-county region, including Mental Health, Non-profits, Health systems ,etc… The Team is tasked to provide avenues for awareness of and access to Mental Health/Wellness and other community supports. The team has developed a regional Mental Health Resource Guide as well as a pocket resource guide. They’ve also been working on community education/events.
One such event is happening in Pine City this Thursday, December 9th.
Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
825 Golf Ave SW; Pine City MN 55063
- Choose one of two time slots: 3:00pm or 6:00pm.
- No fee to participate, but advanced registration is required as seats are very limited for each time slot.
- Registrants must reside in Pine County.
- Masks are required to be worn inside the church building.
- As is now commonly stated, if you feel sick, please cancel your registration and stay home.