Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and cancellation of the Pine County Fair this year, the Pine City Chamber has also canceled the Pine County Parade. We look forward to returning to this event in the Summer of 2021.
Registration for the 2019 Parade will open on May 1st and be available until July 15th or until the parade fills to the 100 unit maximum participation. Registration is complete once payment of the registration fee has been received. The online registration portal will default to payment by paypal/credit card or you can select to mail in a payment by check.
Note: The online system will send you an automated email to confirm you have completed the application process. If you do not receive, please call the office 320.322.4040 to confirm your application.
Registration Fee Information:
- Business Entries are $55
- Non Profit Organizations are $30
- All current members of the Pine City Chamber receive a $30 discount on their registration fee.
- No throwing of candy or other items from a vehicle or float as it is traveling down the street. Groups wishing to distribute any items must provide walkers at curbside.
- No waterguns or water balloons are permitted as part of the unit.
- All vehicles participating in the parade must be insured and groups should provide a Liability Insurance waiver if requested.
- All animal units must provide their own clean-up crew or will not be allowed to participate.
- No alcohol consumption while in the line-up area or while riding/driving in the parade.
The Pine County Parade is Sponsored By:
City of Pine City
Pine County Fair Board
VFW Post 4258
Pine City Lions
Frandsen Bank & Trust
Pine Area Lions
Ledin, Hofstad, Troth & Fleming
Snake River Valley Conservation Club
Spire Credit Union
Knights of Columbus
Pine Insurance Agency
New Horizon Thrift Store
Cross Lake Association