Our Redeemer Lutheran Church of Pine City is seeking a part-time office manager to work approximately 24 hours per week. This will be a temporary position. An overview of the position is listed below. Interested candidates should send a resume to: email@example.com
This ministry’s primary focus is to participate in God’s mission at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church by providing clerical support and office administration to this congregation.
- Commitment to the mission of God expressed in this congregation.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to relate well with people.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and church accounting software.
- Has integrity with the handling of sensitive communications.
- Criminal background check indication no recorded offenses.
The person in this position reports to the pastor who will administer annual performance reviews. Also relates to church staff, congregation members and the community at large.
Sample of Specific Duties
- Promote the mission of God as discerned by the congregation and leadership of Our Redeemer
- Provide administrative office services to staff and ministry leaders.
- Maintain congregational membership records (births, baptisms, weddings, confirmations, funerals, new members and transfers, annual parochial reports, etc.).
- Maintain events scheduling and church calendar.
- Responsible for recording congregational giving of tithes and offerings.
- Oversee recruitment of volunteers, schedules, assignments and delegate callers as needed.
- Oversee the maintenance of office supplies and equipment.
- Oversee distribution of building keys for staff and lay leaders.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the pastor.