Our Redeemer Lutheran Church of Pine City is seeking a Sound & Technology Manager
Mission Statement: “Shining God’s LIGHT into the darkness, bringing HOPE
where there is despair, and HEALING where there is hurt.”
Position Overview: The Sound & Tech Manager is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and implementing the A/V equipment in the Sanctuary and recruit and train volunteers to staff it during worship.
Qualifications: Theology consistent with the ELCA with a Christian commitment in your life. Some experience in tech support, sound & light, and video recording desired and/or a willingness to learn.
Accountability: Reports to the pastor, Worship Team, and church council.
- Pray for our congregation and the people you will be working with.
- Set up and maintain the church’s soundboard, microphones, powerpoint projector, and
livestreaming video system and radio broadcast.
- Provide sound assistance, or recruit and train volunteers, for all worship services (Sundays,
Mid-week Lenten worship, Weddings, Funerals, etc. Other volunteers will cover
weddings for now)
- Coordinate sound for Summer “Picnic Church” in Robinson Park (organzing setup and take
down of gear to and from the church.).
- Participate in continuing education opportunities as applicable.
Submit resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Redeemer Lutheran Church: 320-629-2985