FULL & PART TIME – THRIFT STORE SALES ASSOCIATE –$13/HR
Family Pathways Thrift Stores is seeking full and part time sales associates at our Pine City and Hinckley Thrift Stores.
Are you a frequent thrifter or someone with a passion for reuse and helping the environment? Do you want to make a real difference in your local community? If this is you, we want you to join our thrift store family!
Family Pathways Thrift Stores is currently hiring Sales Associates to help transform community donations of gently-used clothing and household goods into funding for our core social programs. Sales Associates provide many levels of support in our thrift stores from cashiering and offering exceptional customer service to collecting donations at the back door to pricing and merchandising donated goods while maintaining a clean and safe environment. Your work translates into helping creating a safety net of essential services in your community.
Who You Are:
- Dependable, creative and able to work independently
- Attentive to detail
- Able to overcome obstacles and problem solve
- Flexible to work in the front of the store ringing up customer purchases and merchandising and the back of the store collecting, sorting & pricing donated goods
- Quick learner and a team player
- Passionate about making a positive impact in people’s lives
- Friendly, approachable and customer-focused
Who We Are:
We have been committed to standing by the side of our neighbors since 1978. We’ve done this by working together with partners, individuals, businesses, organizations, and faith communities who are passionate about their communities.
Over the past four decades, we’ve adapted to the needs of the communities we serve in the City of Forest Lake; Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, and Pine Counties in Minnesota and Polk County in Wisconsin. Family Pathways’ support services provides healthy food access, domestic and sexual violence prevention and victim services, supervised visitation, and services for older adults and caregivers.
What You Get in Return:
- Starting Wage: $13.00 per hour (non-exempt)
- Work-Life Balance: Operating Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM to 7PM, Saturdays 9AM to 6PM and Sundays 11AM to 5PM, with rotating weekend shifts and shorter holiday hours
- Benefits for Full Time Associates: Start earning PTO on Day 1, 2 Floating Holidays per year, 6 Paid Holidays, Holiday Bonus Pay, Direct Deposit, Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k) Plans for eligible employees
Family Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Family Pathways will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.