A variety of activities and shopping opportunities will be available in the Pine City Community as part of the Holiday Madness activities. We will update this page as new events are added.
Holiday Lights Tour - Residential Entry - Sponsored by Stearns Bank
- Open to any residence with a Pine City address
- Official Entry Form must be completed by December 1st. Download a copy here or pickup from the Pine City Chamber Office.
Holiday Lights Tour - Business Entry - Sponsored by Pine City Chamber
- Open to any Pine City Chamber Member
- Contact the Chamber to enter, 320.322.4040, by December 1st.
Holiday Madness Parade - Prizes Sponsored by Pine City Pioneer
- Registration for units interested in participating must be completed by November 26th. Read more about participation guidelines and entry fees or get registered with this link.
Holiday Madness Parade will begin at 5:30 PM on the corner of 8th Avenue SE & Main Street before heading north to end at Robinson Park.
Holiday Lights Fun Run - Hosted by Anytime Fitness & Fairview Health
- A new event this year for those that enjoy the outdoors! Advance registration is not required, but is appreciated for planning purposes. Use this link for more information on the event.
- Check-in will begin at 4PM and the Fun Run begins at 4:30. Participants should "light up" their attire in a creative way... the route will put you along Main Street just before the start of our parade and we look forward to spectators being there to cheer you on to the finish!