Memorial Blood Center bus will return to Pine City this month on Tuesday, June 23rd from 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
Blood donors are needed every day to sustain a safe an adequate supply and blood is an essential part of emergency preparedness. We have implemented additional precautionary measures to ensure a safe donation environment, and we are looking for donors in the Pine area!
*Blood Donation is By Appointment Only
Schedule by contacting Dave at (320) 267-6025
Giving blood is safe and simple
It’s more important than ever for donors and the public to know that donating blood is still a safe, easy process that is an essential part of community preparedness, even as we are encouraged to stay home as much as possible. We have implemented additional precautionary measures to ensure a safe donation environment including:
- We are restricting blood drive access to only donors and essential staff
- Our staff have been provided face masks and are practicing social distancing
- We are asking donors to wear a mask, we do have a limited supply if you don’t have one
- We are checking temperatures of staff and donors upon arrival
- We are using hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to ensure a staff & donor safety
- We are asking donors to self-screen before coming in to donate
- We are spacing out appointments or holding drives inside to allow for social distancing
- We are only accepting blood donations by appointment