This Saturday evening the Chamber will host our first “Classic Car Cruise” event — an alternative to the Freedom Fest Car Show we all know and love! A big thank you to the Pine Classic Car Club and Pine Technical & Community College for helping get us connected with car owners from previous years. We are hoping for good weather and a great turnout on Saturday night.
– Advance Registration is NOT required…. but we would welcome a heads up that you are joining us so that we can plan accordingly. Use this link to let us know you are coming.
– There is no cost to participate. Just show up at 3:45 PM at the main parking lot at Pine Technical & Community College. Our volunteer team will get you a copy of the map for the cruise route.
– We have a few designated “lead cars” that are local residents that will lead their group through the loop. So even if you aren’t familiar with Pine City, we’ve got you covered!
– We plan to divide the cars into small groups to start their cruise at different loop points on the map so that there is a continuous flow of classic cars in Pine City.
– If you live in one of the selected neighborhoods: Cross Lake Reserve, Woodpecker Ridge East & West, Eighth Street SW or Par Circle — get your family together for a socially distanced good time!
– If you don’t live in one of these neighborhoods, a few public parks are included in the route and available for you to enjoy the event while maintaining the 6-ft social distancing from other parties.
– There are also several local businesses offering patio seating during this time and have been included in our route planning.
Below are images of the Classic Car Cruise Route Map. Contact the Chamber Office at 320-322-4040 if you have any questions regarding this upcoming event.