As the “Stay at Home” order goes into effect tonight at 11:59pm, more of the local businesses in our community have had to adjust the way in which they will operate, or have had to close their doors to regular, walk-in operations. We have compiled this list for your information.
- Dale’s Heating & Appliance will close the RETAIL STORE during this time. However, they will continue to be available for sales, service and installation of Heating, Cooling, Boilers, Water Heaters, etc. If you need ANYTHING please call 320-629-3531. Message will be checked regularly.
- Manufacturing operations at MINPACK will continue as well as printing services. Open regular hours, customers are asked to contact staff by phone or by email and arrange. Call MINPACK at 320.629.8200
- Lee’s Pro Shop will close today at 6PM and remain closed until the Stay at Home order has been lifted by the state.
- Three Twenty Brewing Co. will remain open for limited hours (Thursday & Friday 4-7PM and Saturday 12-4PM) for curbside pick-up of crowlers. PLEASE place your crowler order in advance on our website www.320togo.com. This will ensure our inventory is the most up to date and give us time to pre-package your order.
- Schmidt Lawn & Turf, LLC remains open for business and will begin implementing digital invoicing and credit card payments to maintain social distancing recommendations. Call 651-272-0926 to discuss your landscaping needs.
- Cabin Coffees will close at 2PM on Friday, March 27th and remain closed until Monday, April 13th at 7AM.
- Coldwell Banker Results will close their offices today, but agents will remain available by phone and email to answer your questions, list and sell properties. Agents: Jan Carl and Dan Diagle
- Currie, Pangerl & Associates, Ltd. has changed office procedures to minimize risk to our clients and ourselves. We are considered an essential business during this time and will continue provide regular services and keep office hours, however, the door to our office will be locked. There is currently a table set up in the lobby with instructions on how to prepare a packet for dropping off documents, and we encourage the utilization of email or secure file transfers (which we can provide) as often as possible. This process is fluid and subject to change as we determine the safest and most efficient ways to handle communication; we ask for your patience and understanding.
- More Than Sprouts has plans to maintain regular hours: 9am-6pm Monday through Friday and 9am-4pm on Saturday. They are doing their best to maintain regular stock on grocery and other regular products.
- Chucker’s Bowl & Lounge will extend their closure through May 1st based on the state’s directive.
- Voyageur Bottle Shop will remain open our normal business hours from 10am-10pm Monday thru Saturday and 11-6 on Sundays.
- Jeff’s Outdoor Services will be practicing social distancing and taking safety precautions during this time, we are still able to visit/view your property. We can also continue communication through facetime, phone calls or emails to ensure we can further discuss details of your next landscaping project. Please contact our office at 320-629-4990 or email@example.com
We will continue to update this post with additional information shared by our members.
Stay well, Pine City.