Pine County small businesses impacted by COVID-19 can apply to receive financial assistance to help with expenses incurred during the pandemic. The application link is NOW OPEN for businesses to begin their application.
Is my business eligible?
- Business must be physically located in Pine County
- Business must have fewer than 50 employees
- Business must have suffered an economic loss from the pandemic
- Business cannot be a home-based direct sales company
- Non-profits which operate an enterprise (restaurant, thrift store, etc. are eligible)
What costs are eligible?
- The grant will reimburse costs necessary for your business to respond to the pandemic. Example of eligible costs are building modifications, disinfecting supplies, outdoor seating, computer hardware/software, lease or mortgage payments. A complete list of eligible expenses is included in the application form.