The Board of Directors is comprised of 13 members representing the business, organization, or individual members of the Chamber. Each director serves a two year term, which is renewable. In September of each year the Chamber will have an open call for interested board members. If there are more applications than open seats, a ballot will be distributed to the membership to select the new directors.
- Gretchen Blaufuss, Lakeside Health & Rehab (President)
- Kimberlee Bever – Currie, Pangerl & Associates (Vice-President)
- Joshua Miron, WCMP Radio (Past-President)
- Julie Samuelson, Hands for Pine City (Treasurer)
- Chad Faur – New American Funding
- Mike Gainor – Pine City Pioneer
- Jana Harshman – Homes Preferred Realty
- Shona Hughes – Coldwell Banker Burnet Real Estate
- Katie Koppy, Pine Technical & Community College
- Bonnie Menigo, Individual Member
- Nick Olson – Three Twenty Brewing Co.
- Anna Schultz, Welia Health
- Julie Stevens, Stearns Bank