The Board of Directors is comprised of 13 members representing the business, organization, or individual members of the Chamber. Each director serves a two year term, which is renewable. In September of each year the Chamber will have an open call for interested board members. If there are more applications than open seats, a ballot will be distributed to the membership to select the new directors.
- Kierstan Peck, Pine Technical & Community College (President)
- Gretchen Blaufuss, Lakeside Health & Rehab (Vice-President)
- Joshua Miron, WCMP Radio (Past President)
- Frank Christopherson, Individual Member (Treasurer)
- Todd Cummings, Individual Member
- Joe Dvorak, Welia Health
- Julie Samuelson, Hands for Pine City
- Julie Stevens, Stearns Bank
- Bonnie Menigo, Individual Member
- Kimberlee Bever – Currie, Pangerl & Associates
- Helen Hallstrom – Pine City Pioneer
- Jana Harshman – Homes Preferred Realty
- Nick Olson – Three Twenty Brewing Co.
New Directors for 2021
- Anna Schultz, Welia Health
- Katie Koppy, Pine Technical & Community College
The Board of Directors currently has an open seat for a new two-year term beginning on January 1st. If you are interested in more information, please contact Becky at 320-322-4040.